Native to Europe and the Middle East is now widely grown and cultivated in many areas of the world. It is sometimes found in the wild with its origin species. The plant with the oldest herb used for culinary and healing products.
- Improving Digestive System Function
- Increasing Bile Secretion
- Relieving Headache and Migraine
- Relieving Muscle Spasms
Is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves. Green tea arose in China, but its creation and manufacture have expanded to other countries in East Asia.
- Regulating Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Regulating Blood Glucose Levels
- Regulating Blood Pressure
- Improving Cardiovascular System Function
- Improving Liver Function
- Improving Brain Function
- Promoting Weight Loss