Blueberries are perennial flowering plants with blue or purple berries. Business blueberries-both wild (lowbush) and cultivated (highbush)-are all original to North America. The highbush varieties were entered into Europe through the 1930s. In North America, the most common cultivated kind is highbush blueberry.
- Improving Brain Function
- Regulating Blood Glucose Levels
- Regulating Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Regulating Blood Pressure
- Promoting Weight Loss
- Improving Eyesight
Is a type of tea that is more oxidized than oolong, yellow, white, and green teas. Black tea was grown in China. It is generally more robust in flavor than other teas. While green tea usually misses its flavor within a year, black tea maintains its flavor for several years.
- Improving Cardiovascular System Function
- Increasing Antioxidant Activity